nternational Cash Management Business Development within a global bank
• Develop and manage Global Cash Management relationships with large North America corporate clients
• Work closely with Relationship Bankers to review client portfolios to identify opportunities
• Develop and execute calling plan to meet all clients within assigned portfolio
• Through a consultative sales approach, understand client needs, identify opportunities and develop solutions in line with the bank’s strengths and capabilities
• Develop specific Account Plans for key relationships
• Manage a portfolio of existing clients to maintain and grow base revenue. Responsible and accountable for worldwide Cash Management activity related to portfolio.
• Act an advisor with existing clients to develop strategic solutions to meet Working Capital objectives.
• Develop and maintain a deal pipeline of new opportunities for assigned territory.
• 8 - 10 years of experience in Cash Management Sales
• In depth knowledge of International Cash Management solutions
• Proven track record in New Business acquisition and achievement in Revenue growth targets.
• Strong sales and advisory skills with experience in structuring complex Global solutions
• Leadership and effective communication skills with an ability to quickly establish high credibility with internal business partners and client base.
• International work experience is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree required
For immediate consideration, please forward resume and contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashton Lane Group is a boutique executive recruitment firm serving the Banking, Insurance, and Alternative Investment sectors. For the latest opportunities, visit www.AshtonLaneGroup.com